Expert-level tutorials easily become deprecated, but present some platform uses for more specialised contexts and for experiments needing deeper modifications than those presented in advanced-level tutorials: deploying complex middleware, aiding the development and the evaluation of distributed operating systems, using non-Linux operating systems, customizing global grid environments.
- Deploy a grid *deprecated* (2 hours): How to deploy an environment allowing to build a grid inside the grid (as an example of a complex architecture deployment).
- Globus *deprecated* (2 hours): This tutorial presents Globus mechanisms, then the adaptation and technical choices made to install it within Grid'5000. Finally, it propose kind of a using the Globus Toolkit in practice.
- Kernel development testing *deprecated* (1 hour 30 minutes): How to evaluate, debug and validate kernel developments targeted at parallel architectures thanks to Kadeploy.
- Multi-site environment creation *deprecated* (1 hour 30 minutes): How to create multi-site Kadeploy environments.
- Non-Linux system deployment *deprecated* (1 hour 30 minutes): How to deploy BSD-like or Solaris-like operating systems on Grid'5000.
Pages in category "Portal:Tutorial"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.