Grid'5000 is a large-scale and flexible testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data and AI.
Grid'5000 is merging with FIT to build the SILECS Infrastructure for Large-scale Experimental Computer Science. Read an Introduction to SILECS (April 2018)
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2167 overall):
- Nesryne Mejri, Briag Dupont, Georges da Costa. Energy-aware scheduling of malleable HPC applications using a Particle Swarm optimised greedy algorithm. Sustainable Computing : Informatics and Systems, Elsevier, 2020, 28, pp.100447. 10.1016/j.suscom.2020.100447. hal-02964970 view on HAL pdf
- Maverick Chardet, Hélène Coullon, Christian Pérez. Predictable Efficiency for Reconfiguration of Service-Oriented Systems with Concerto. CCGrid 2020 : 20th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing, May 2020, Melbourne, Australia. 10.1109/CCGrid49817.2020.00-59. hal-02535077 view on HAL pdf
- Ji Liu, Noel Moreno Lemus, Esther Pacitti, Fábio Porto, Patrick Valduriez. Parallel Computation of PDFs on Big Spatial Data Using Spark. Distributed and Parallel Databases, Springer, 2020, 38, pp.63-100. 10.1007/s10619-019-07260-3. lirmm-02045144 view on HAL pdf
- Tom Cornebize, Arnaud Legrand. Simulation-based Optimization and Sensibility Analysis of MPI Applications: Variability Matters. 2021. hal-03141988 view on HAL pdf
- Adrien Faure, Giorgio Lucarelli, Olivier Richard, Denis Trystram. Online Scheduling with Redirection for Parallel Jobs. 2020 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPSW), May 2020, New Orleans, France. pp.1-4, 10.1109/IPDPSW50202.2020.00066. hal-02944032 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP