Grid'5000 is a large-scale and flexible testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data and AI.
Grid'5000 is merging with FIT to build the SILECS Infrastructure for Large-scale Experimental Computer Science. Read an Introduction to SILECS (April 2018)
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Raphaël Duroselle, Denis Jouvet, Irina Illina. Metric learning loss functions to reduce domain mismatch in the x-vector space for language recognition. INTERSPEECH 2020, Oct 2020, Shangaï / Virtual, China. hal-02920460 view on HAL pdf
- Ghada Moualla, Thierry Turletti, Damien Saucez. Online Robust Placement of Service Chains for Large Data Center Topologies. IEEE Access, IEEE, In press, pp.13. 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2914635. hal-02177483 view on HAL pdf
- Romain Serizel, Nicolas Turpault, Ankit Shah, Justin Salamon. Sound event detection in synthetic domestic environments. ICASSP 2020 - 45th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, May 2020, Barcelona, Spain. hal-02355573v2 view on HAL pdf
- Nathanael Cheriere, Matthieu Dorier, Gabriel Antoniu, Stefan M. Wild, Sven Leyffer, et al.. Pufferscale: Rescaling HPC Data Services for High Energy Physics Applications. CCGRID -2020 - 20th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing, May 2020, Melbourne, Australia. pp.182-191, 10.1109/CCGrid49817.2020.00-75. hal-02961907 view on HAL pdf
- Özgür Erkent, Christian Laugier. Semantic Segmentation with Unsupervised Domain Adaptation Under Varying Weather Conditions for Autonomous Vehicles. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, IEEE 2020, pp.1-8. 10.1109/LRA.2020.2978666. hal-02502457 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP