Grid'5000 is a large-scale and flexible testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data and AI.
Grid'5000 is merging with FIT to build the SILECS Infrastructure for Large-scale Experimental Computer Science. Read an Introduction to SILECS (April 2018)
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2181 overall):
- Jean Luca Bez, Alberto Miranda, Ramon Nou, Francieli Zanon Boito, Toni Cortes, et al.. Arbitration Policies for On-Demand User-Level I/O Forwarding on HPC Platforms. IPDPS 2021 - 35th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, May 2021, Portland, Oregon / Virtual, United States. hal-03149582 view on HAL pdf
- Tom Cornebize, Arnaud Legrand. DGEMM performance is data-dependent. Research Report RR-9310, Université Grenoble Alpes; Inria; CNRS. 2019. hal-02401760 view on HAL pdf
- Manuel Alejandro Diaz-Zapata. Contribution to Panoptic Segmentation. Technical Report RT-0506, Inria; Universidad Autónoma de Occidente. 2019. hal-02300774v2 view on HAL pdf
- Sara Dahmani, Vincent Colotte, Valérian Girard, Slim Ouni. Conditional Variational Auto-Encoder for Text-Driven Expressive AudioVisual Speech Synthesis. INTERSPEECH 2019 - 20th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association, Sep 2019, Graz, Austria. hal-02175776 view on HAL pdf
- Ahmed Amamou, Martin Camey, Christophe Cérin, Jonathan Rivalan, Julien Sopena. Resources management for controlling dynamic loads in clouds environments. The Wolphin project experience. Research Report Université Sorbonne Paris Nord; Sorbonne Université. 2020. hal-02481264 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP