Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Grid'5000 is merging with FIT to build the SILECS Infrastructure for Large-scale Experimental Computer Science. Read an Introduction to SILECS (April 2018)
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Guillaume Briffoteaux, Maxime Gobert, Romain Ragonnet, Jan Gmys, Mohand Mezmaz, et al.. Parallel Surrogate-assisted Optimization: Batched Bayesian Neural Network-assisted GA versus q-EGO. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Elsevier, 2020, pp.100717. 10.1016/j.swevo.2020.100717. hal-02767541 view on HAL pdf
- Nicolas Turpault, Romain Serizel. Training Sound Event Detection On A Heterogeneous Dataset. DCASE Workshop, Nov 2020, Tokyo, Japan. hal-02891665v2 view on HAL pdf
- Mehmet Ali Tuğtekin Turan, Emmanuel Vincent, Denis Jouvet. Achieving multi-accent ASR via unsupervised acoustic model adaptation. INTERSPEECH 2020, Oct 2020, Shanghai, China. hal-02907929 view on HAL pdf
- Samuele Cornell, Michel Olvera, Manuel Pariente, Giovanni Pepe, Emanuele Principi, et al.. Task-Aware Separation for the DCASE 2020 Task 4 Sound Event Detection and Separation Challenge. DCASE 2020 - 5th Workshop on Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events, Nov 2020, Virtual, Japan. hal-02962907 view on HAL pdf
- Haniel Barbosa, Jasmin Blanchette, Mathias Fleury, Pascal Fontaine. Scalable Fine-Grained Proofs for Formula Processing. Journal of Automated Reasoning, Springer Verlag, 2020, 64 (3), pp.485-510. 10.1007/s10817-018-09502-y. hal-02515103 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP