Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Sunit Sivasankaran, Emmanuel Vincent, Dominique Fohr. Analyzing the impact of speaker localization errors on speech separation for automatic speech recognition. 28th European Signal Processing Conference, Jan 2021, Amsterdam, Netherlands. hal-02355669v3 view on HAL pdf
- Neil Ayeb, Eric Rutten, Sebastien Bolle, Thierry Coupaye, Marc Douet. Coordinated autonomic loops for target identification, load and error-aware Device Management for the IoT. FedCSIS 2020 - 15th Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Sep 2020, Sofia, Bulgaria. pp.1-10. hal-02934785 view on HAL pdf
- José Jurandir Alves Esteves, Amina Boubendir, Fabice Guillemin, Pierre Sens. Location-based Data Model for Optimized Network Slice Placement. NetSoft 2020 - 6th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization, Jun 2020, Ghent / Virtual, Belgium. pp.404-412, 10.1109/NetSoft48620.2020.9165427. hal-02981095 view on HAL pdf
- Arif Ahmed. Efficient Cloud Application Deployment in Distributed Fog Infrastructures. Operating Systems cs.OS. Université de Rennes 1, France, 2020. English. tel-02481986 view on HAL pdf
- Dorra Boughzala, Laurent Lefèvre, Anne-Cécile Orgerie. Predicting the energy consumption of CUDA kernels using SimGrid. SBAC-PAD 2020 - 32nd IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing, Sep 2020, Porto, Portugal. pp.191-198. hal-02924028 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP