Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Lakhdar Meftah. Towards Privacy-sensitive Mobile Crowdsourcing. Software Engineering cs.SE. University of Lille, 2019. English. tel-02399716v2 view on HAL pdf
- Tom Cornebize, Arnaud Legrand, Franz Heinrich. Fast and Faithful Performance Prediction of MPI Applications: the HPL Case Study. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER), Sep 2019, Albuquerque, United States. 10.1109/CLUSTER.2019.8891011. hal-02096571v3 view on HAL pdf
- Maverick Chardet, Hélène Coullon, Christian Pérez, Dimitri Pertin, Charlène Servantie, et al.. Enhancing Separation of Concerns, Parallelism, and Formalism in Distributed Software Deployment with Madeus. 2020. hal-02737859 view on HAL pdf
- Nicolas Turpault, Romain Serizel, Emmanuel Vincent. Limitations of weak labels for embedding and tagging. ICASSP 2020 - 45th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, May 2020, Barcelona, Spain. hal-02467401v4 view on HAL pdf
- Raphaël Duroselle, Denis Jouvet, Irina Illina. Metric learning loss functions to reduce domain mismatch in the x-vector space for language recognition. INTERSPEECH 2020, Oct 2020, Shangaï / Virtual, China. hal-02920460 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP