Grid5000:Get an account
- for academics in France (research team's members): CLICK HERE
- for candidates to the Open Access program (limited access): CLICK HERE
- other: read below.
If you already had a Grid'5000 account but cannot figure out the login or password, please use the password reset form and provide the email which is associated to your Grid'5000 account. Otherwise, contact email@example.com (more info here).
To get an account, you must justify of a use of Grid'5000 for its intended purposes.
The following extract of the Grid'5000 usage policy details these purposes:
Grid'5000 is a scientific instrument supporting experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on distributed computing, high performance computing, big data and networking. Its use should lead to results or contribute to education in this area.
Policy for academics in France
For all academics (including students) in France (or Luxembourg) whose work is compatible with the usage policy, accounts can be requested after having read and accepted Grid'5000's usage policy using:
Please contact the person responsible for the site nearest to you before submitting a request if he does not know you, as he will have to accept your request and he will receive account management and accounting mails related to your usage of Grid'5000.
In doubt, you can contact the board of directors at resp-sites_gis_g5k AT inria.fr.
Policy for academics outside of France and/or non-academics
For Researchers outside of France
- Grid'5000 is funded by institutions such as Inria, CNRS, and many universities. Access to Grid'5000 is available to members of contributing institutions and can be extended to their active collaborators and to selected outstanding research projects. If you have an active formal collaboration with academic researchers from France (e.g. via a European project) or a special agreement, you may be able to get a regular account thanks to it (using the same form as if you were an academic in France). Ask your French collaborators or local Grid'5000 representative for details in order to use the form provided in the paragraph above, NOT the open-access one below.
- If you do not have an active collaboration or agreement with academic researchers from France, you can request an account with:
About the Open Access program conditions
For private companies
- Private companies interested in providing or using resources may contact one of the Grid'5000 executive board members.