Layout of the storage available for the compute nodes.
Each compute node is shipped with at least one hard drive.
|Type||Device||Size (GB)||System id|
Partition for the reference environment, also called standard environment, of the site.
- File-system: depending on the reference environment used
- Cleanup: when re-deployed by admin
Partition for the deployment of Kadeploy environments by users.
- File-system: depending on the deployed environment
- Cleanup: when re-deployed by users
Big temporary space (it takes remaining disk space) for users.
- File-system: depending on the site
- Mount-point's permissions: depending on the site
- Cleanup: at boot time if enabled in the boot-up environment
Note: on some sites, the
/tmp directory may be a symbolic link