Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Farah Ait Salaht, Frédéric Desprez, Adrien Lebre. An overview of service placement problem in Fog and Edge Computing. Research Report RR-9295, Univ Lyon, EnsL, UCBL, CNRS, Inria, LIP, LYON, France. 2019, pp.1-43. hal-02313711v2 view on HAL pdf
- Luke Bertot, Lucas Nussbaum, David Margery. Implementing SFA Support on an Established HPC-flavored Testbed: Lessons Learned. CNERT 2020 - Computer and Networking Experimental Research using Testbeds, in conjunction with IEEE INFOCOM 2020, Jul 2020, Toronto, Canada. pp.1-6. hal-02962845 view on HAL pdf
- David Guyon, Anne-Cécile Orgerie, Christine Morin, Deb Agarwal. Involving Users in Energy Conservation: A Case Study in Scientific Clouds. International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing, Inderscience, 2019, 10 (3), pp.272 - 282. hal-01711515 view on HAL pdf
- Nathalie Bertrand, Igor Konnov, Marijana Lazic, Josef Widder. Verification of Randomized Consensus Algorithms under Round-Rigid Adversaries. CONCUR 2019 - 30th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, Aug 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands. pp.1-16, 10.4230/LIPIcs.CONCUR.2019.33. hal-02191348 view on HAL pdf
- Zakaria Ournani, Mohammed Chakib Belgaid, Romain Rouvoy, Pierre Rust, Joël Penhoat, et al.. Taming Energy Consumption Variations in Systems Benchmarking. ICPE'2020 - 11th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, Apr 2020, Edmonton, Canada. 10.1145/3358960.3379142. hal-02403379 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP