Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Ajinkya Kulkarni, Vincent Colotte, Denis Jouvet. Deep variational metric learning for transfer of expressivity in multispeaker text to Speech. SLSP 2020 - 8th International Conference on Statistical Language and Speech Processing, Oct 2020, Cardiff / Virtual, United Kingdom. hal-02573885v2 view on HAL pdf
- Oleksii Avilov, Sébastien Rimbert, Anton Popov, Laurent Bougrain. Deep Learning Techniques to Improve Intraoperative Awareness Detection from Electroencephalographic Signals. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020, Jul 2020, Montreal, Canada. hal-02920320 view on HAL pdf
- Clément Elbaz, Louis Rilling, Christine Morin. Automated Keyword Extraction from "One-day" Vulnerabilities at Disclosure. NOMS 2020 - IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, Apr 2020, Budapest, Hungary. pp.1-9. hal-02506364 view on HAL pdf
- Neil Ayeb, Eric Rutten, Sebastien Bolle, Thierry Coupaye, Marc Douet. Coordinated autonomic loops for target identification, load and error-aware Device Management for the IoT. FedCSIS 2020 - 15th Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Sep 2020, Sofia, Bulgaria. pp.1-10. hal-02934785 view on HAL pdf
- Samuele Cornell, Michel Olvera, Manuel Pariente, Giovanni Pepe, Emanuele Principi, et al.. Task-Aware Separation for the DCASE 2020 Task 4 Sound Event Detection and Separation Challenge. DCASE 2020 - 5th Workshop on Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events, Nov 2020, Virtual, Japan. hal-02962907 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP