Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Renan Souza. Supporting User Steering In Large-Scale Workflows With Provenance Data. Databases cs.DB. UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro, 2019. English. tel-02418022v3 view on HAL pdf
- Tiago Carneiro, Jan Gmys, Nouredine Melab, Daniel Tuyttens. Towards ultra-scale Branch-and-Bound using a high-productivity language. Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, 2020, SI: On The Road to Exascale II: Advances on High Performance Computing and Simulations, 105, pp.196-209. 10.1016/j.future.2019.11.011. hal-02371238 view on HAL pdf
- Manuel Pariente, Samuele Cornell, Joris Cosentino, Sunit Sivasankaran, Efthymios Tzinis, et al.. Asteroid: the PyTorch-based audio source separation toolkit for researchers. Interspeech 2020, Oct 2020, Shanghai, China. hal-02962964 view on HAL pdf
- Jasmin Blanchette, Daniel Ouraoui, Pascal Fontaine, Cezary Kaliszyk. Machine Learning for Instance Selection in SMT Solving. AITP 2019 - 4th Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving, Apr 2019, Obergurgl, Austria. hal-02381430 view on HAL pdf
- Maxime Gobert, Jan Gmys, Nouredine Melab, Daniel Tuyttens. Towards Adaptive Space Partitioning for Large-scale Parallel Bayesian Optimization. OLA'2020 - International Conference on Optimization and Learning, Feb 2020, Cadix, Spain. hal-02898960 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP