Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Oleksii Avilov, Sébastien Rimbert, Anton Popov, Laurent Bougrain. Deep Learning Techniques to Improve Intraoperative Awareness Detection from Electroencephalographic Signals. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020, Jul 2020, Montreal, Canada. hal-02920320 view on HAL pdf
- Zeina Houmani, Daniel Balouek-Thomert, Eddy Caron, Manish Parashar. Enhancing microservices architectures using data-driven service discovery and QoS guarantees. CCGrid 2020 - 20th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing, Nov 2020, Melbourne, Australia. pp.1-10. hal-02523442 view on HAL pdf
- Bruno Donassolo, Arnaud Legrand, Panayotis Mertikopoulos, Ilhem Fajjari. Online Reconfiguration of IoT Applications in the Fog: The Information-Coordination Trade-off. 2020. hal-02636987 view on HAL pdf
- Gaël Beck. Scalable Clustering Applying Local Accretions. Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing cs.DC. Université Paris-Nord - Paris XIII, 2019. English. NNT : 2019PA131004. tel-02917865 view on HAL pdf
- Fabrice Boudot, Pierrick Gaudry, Aurore Guillevic, Nadia Heninger, Emmanuel Thomé, et al.. Comparing the difficulty of factorization and discrete logarithm: a 240-digit experiment. Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2020, Aug 2020, Santa Barbara CA, United States. pp.62-91, 10.1007/978-3-030-56880-1_3. hal-02863525v2 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP