Difference between revisions of "Grid5000:Home"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 12:49, 23 March 2018
Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
Random pick of publications
Five random publications that benefited from Grid'5000 (at least 2143 overall):
- Nathalie Bertrand, Igor Konnov, Marijana Lazic, Josef Widder. Verification of Randomized Distributed Algorithms under Round-Rigid Adversaries. 2019. hal-01925533v3 view on HAL pdf
- Duong Nguyen, Matthieu Simonin, Guillaume Hajduch, Rodolphe Vadaine, Cédric Tedeschi, et al.. Detection of Abnormal Vessel Behaviors from AIS data using GeoTrackNet: from the Laboratory to the Ocean. MBDW 2020 : 2nd Maritime Big Data Workshop part of MDM 2020 : 21st IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management, Jun 2020, Versailles, France. pp.264-268, 10.1109/MDM48529.2020.00061. hal-02523279v2 view on HAL pdf
- Sunit Sivasankaran. Localization guided speech separation. Machine Learning cs.LG. Université de Lorraine, 2020. English. NNT : 2020LORR0078. tel-02961882 view on HAL pdf
- Yewan Wang. Evaluating and modeling the energy impacts of data centers, in terms of hardware / software architecture and associated environment. Operating Systems cs.OS. Ecole nationale supérieure Mines-Télécom Atlantique, 2020. English. NNT : 2020IMTA0175. tel-02948725 view on HAL pdf
- Nathalie Bertrand, Igor Konnov, Marijana Lazic, Josef Widder. Verification of Randomized Consensus Algorithms under Round-Rigid Adversaries. CONCUR 2019 - 30th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, Aug 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands. pp.1-16, 10.4230/LIPIcs.CONCUR.2019.33. hal-02191348 view on HAL pdf
Extension:RSS -- Error: "https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: https://www.grid5000.fr/status/upcoming.atom, https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss and https://www.grid5000.fr/w?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom.
As from June 2008, Inria is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP