<rss max=4 item-max-length="
<rss max=4 item-max-length="">https://www.grid5000.fr/mediawiki/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=atom</rss>
| || |
| || |
Revision as of 17:16, 20 December 2016
Grid'5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, HPC and Big Data.
- provides access to a large amount of resources: 1000 nodes, 8000 cores, grouped in homogeneous clusters, and featuring various technologies: 10G Ethernet, Infiniband, GPUs, Xeon PHI
- highly reconfigurable and controllable: researchers can experiment with a fully customized software stack thanks to bare-metal deployment features, and can isolate their experiment at the networking layer
- advanced monitoring and measurement features for traces collection of networking and power consumption, providing a deep understanding of experiments
- designed to support Open Science and reproducible research, with full traceability of infrastructure and software changes on the testbed
- a vibrant community of 500+ users supported by a solid technical team
Read more about our teams, our publications, and the usage policy of the testbed. Then get an account, and learn how to use the testbed with our Getting Started tutorial and the rest of our Users portal.
Recently published documents:
Grid'5000 is supported by a scientific interest group (GIS) hosted by Inria and including CNRS, RENATER and several Universities as well as other organizations. Inria has been supporting Grid'5000 through ADT ALADDIN-G5K (2007-2013), ADT LAPLACE (2014-2016), and IPL HEMERA (2010-2014).
Current status (at 2019-11-18 22:53)
: 1 current events, 2 planned (details)
New cluster "gemini" available at Lyon
We have the pleasure to announce you the availability of the new cluster "gemini" at Lyon.
Gemini includes two "Nvidia DGX-1" nodes, each with 8 Nvidia V100 GPUs, 2 Intel Xeon E5-2698 v4 @ 2.20GHz CPUs, 512GB DDR4, Infiniband EDR and 10G...
Group Storage service officially available
We are glad to announce that the Group Storage service is now no longer in beta. Additionally to the two servers in Lille, 5 storage servers in Lyon, Rennes, Nancy, Luxembourg and Sophia are now providing Group Storage volumes on demand.
CentOS 8 now available for kadeployment
We are please to announce that CentOS 8 (centos8-x64-min) is now available and registered in all sites with Kadeploy, along with CentOS 7 (centos7-x64-min), Ubuntu 18.04 (ubuntu1804-x64-min), Debian testing (debiantesting-x64-min) and the Debia...
read more news
As from June 2008, INRIA is the main contributor to Grid'5000 funding.
University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble
University of Rennes 1, Rennes
Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse / INSA / FERIA / Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse
University Bordeaux 1, Bordeaux
University Lille 1, Lille
Ecole Normale Supérieure, Lyon
Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Reims
Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Nord Pas de Calais