This page describes the 1.8 version of the Grid'5000 prod environment for all sites (see the general strategy for reference images) based on Squeeze version of Debian distribution for AMD64/EM64T machines. It intends to explain how this environment was built and how to use it with Kadeploy.
- Based on: Debian version squeeze for amd64
- Reference file:
/grid5000/images/squeeze-x64-prod-1.8.tgz at ' (md5sum is
- Valid on: bordeplage, bordereau, borderline, adonis, edel, genepi, chicon, chimint, chinqchint, chirloute, capricorne, sagittaire, graphene, griffon, paradent, paramount, parapide, parapluie, helios, sol, suno, pastel, stremi, granduc
Kernel version 2.6.32-5-amd64 from Debian for amd64/em64t
- Remote console: enabled on ttyS0 at 34800 bps
- Services: ldap:yes, nfs:yes
i386 shared libraries are available
X11 forwarding enabled
SSH is set to 500
- Max open files: 65536
- TCP bandwidth: for 1Gbs
Build with Chef.
What's new ?
- Add open-iscsi and udev scripts for storage5k. Bug 4309
- Add kexec-tools for the next release of kadeploy (version 3.1.5). Bug 4245
- tgz-g5k release version 1.0.8. Bug 4115
- g5k-checks release version 0.6.1: Improvements for swap and nfs checks.