Grid'5000 user report for
User information( user)
More user information in the user management interface.
- Evaluation of a robust task scheduling (Other) [achieved]
Description: We used grid5000 to evaluate an evolutionary algorithm that maximize the robustness while minimizing the makespan of a scheduling. The simulations serve to analysis some properties of the evolutionary algorithm in order to optimize it. Therefore, a large number of simulations are done with differents parameters, evolutionary operators and input task graphs.
- Defining and Controlling the Heterogeneity of a Cluster: the Wrekavoc Tool  (international)
EntryType: article X-international-audience: yes Author: Canon, Louis-Claude AND Dubuisson, Olivier AND Gustedt, Jens AND Jeannot, Emmanuel Publisher: Elsevier Pages: 38 Journal: Journal of Systems and Software Note: RR-7135 Institution: INRIA Url: http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00438616/en/ X-editorial-board: yes
- Scheduling Strategies for the Bicriteria Optimization of the Robustness and Makespan  (international)
EntryType: inproceedings Author: Louis-Claude Canon and Emmanuel Jeannot Booktitle: 11th International Workshop on Nature Inspired Distributed Computing (NIDISC 2008) Address: Miami, Floride, USA Month:
- A Comparison of Robustness Metrics for Scheduling DAGs on Heterogeneous Systems  (international)
EntryType: inproceedings Author: Louis-Claude Canon and Emmanuel Jeannot Booktitle: 6th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Networks (HeteroPar'07) Pages: 558--567 Address: Austin, Texas, USA Month:
- Wrekavoc a Tool for Hemulating Heterogeneity  (international)
EntryType: inproceedings Author: Canon, Louis-Claude and Jeannot, Emmanuel Booktitle: 15th IEEE Heterogeneous Computing Workshop (HCW'06) Address: Island of Rhodes, Greece Month: